Pregnant after IF

Oh geez, 2 weird issues popping up (long)

I had a blood draw on Tuesday for GD and everything was fine. Well last night I noticed a bruise from the blood draw that went straight up my vein in my left arm about 3 inches. It kind of just popped up because I haven't noticed it all week. Typically if I have bruising from a blood draw it's a blue bruise kind of around the vein but this looks different. I've been keeping a close eye on it and hope the bruising doesn't continue to spread up my left arm. 

Then this morning I woke up with brown spots all over my right palm and a couple of spots on my left palm. They won't wash off and I haven't touched anything that would put them on my hand. It literally looks like I've been staining furniture.  So weird. I texted a pic of it to my DH this morning and he freaked out, rushed home from work and wanted to take me to the emergency room. He is always cool as a cucumber so this was totally out of character for him but he said he thought I may have some sort of infection in my blood stream to make these places keep popping up on my body. We googled the brown spots and found that many people get these after eating red and yellow peppers which we did have on a salad last night. However, I eat red and yellow peppers all the time and this has never happened before. Strange...

I called my OB and they have no idea what it could be but scheduled an appt for 10am. So hopefully we can figure out what's going on. I feel fine and my lil guy has been kicking away all morning which is all great news! 

Any of you ever heard of or experienced this? Or am I just a weirdo?  :)  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml