Pregnant after IF

Spotting :( - updated

I started spotting a little bit of brown the other day. Emailed my nurse and she said its ok and normal. And now it's 2 days later and just saw some clots - dark almost black. I haven't called the office yet to see if they can squeeze me in for a check tomorrow (they have early mornings available weekends for monitoring). I'm sitting at work and I know if I call, I'll lose it. I know it's pessimistic but I think it's over. 

Update: Thank you so much for all the t&ps. I finally talked to the nurse this morning. Since I'm not spotting or bleeding at the moment and the little clots were just once and my ultrasound is tomorrow morning, they'll just wait to see me tomorrow. The only instructions for now, is if I start bleeding before I get to the appointment then to call the on call nurse or go to the ER. Not very reassuring at all. It's going to be a long day and night until tomorrow's appointment. The tiny bit of hope (and the fact that I work this afternoon) is keeping me from having a drink. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml