Pregnant after IF

I need a bigger bra - advice? Free breast exam inside!

Hey ladies

I'm sitting here at work and realized that I was having a little bit of a harder time breathing...and then realized that this is the 2nd time I've felt this way today. Hmmmm. Then realized that yes, it's because my sessy girls have gotten too big and my brassiere is too tightIndifferent

So I'm planning on stopping tonight and getting a couple new bolder holders. Ladies who are farther along than me (I'm 5w2d) - did you go up in both width and cup size?

I'm normally a 36C. So should I go for 38D?

Also technically is my 3rd PG, so I don't know if maybe my girls are like skilled racehorses and just ran out of the gate early or if they just had a bit of practice getting all fluffy. I bought a 38D last time and it seemed too big in places. Maybe it was the style.

Thoughts o' gurus of the tatas?

And OH YEAH! This gal is giving free breast exams, just step into her chilly, twitchy hands Right Hug to be serviced.

Thanks!

BzeetyD = 37, Mr. BzeetyD = 43 together 12/02 married 9/08
TTC #1 since 1/10
DX: Unexplained/MFI issues
Long story: trying on our own + testing testing testing with 6 rounds of Clomid , more testing, injectables + TI, laparoscopy - one tube blocked, 2 IUIs with Follistim...BFNs.
RPL testing all normal

Moving on to IVF.

Our lil' lost sparks:
5w3d loss 7/30/10 - EDD March 2011
8w loss 4/15/11 - EDD November 2011
8w3d loss 8/2/12 - EDD March 2012
4w c/p loss 10/29/12 - EDD July 2012

IVF #1 April 2012 = BFN, IVF #2 June 2012 = BFP. U/S 7/23 = saw heartbeat but measuring behind. Follow up U/S on 7/30 - no heartbeat. D&C 8/2. Trisomy 12. IVF #3 Oct 2012 = Chemical Pregnancy

Phone consult with CCRM on 12/12/12 - ODWU 1/4/13 - both tubes clear(!) - AFC 24, AMH 3.2, FSH 9.6, LH 5.4, E2 25. DH has high frag rate - hoping to do IVF #4 in March with IMSI, PICSI, CCS testing and, if we're lucky, a FET in May or June.

"I'm not telling you it's going to be easy, I'm telling you it's going to be worth it."

Everybody is welcome!!!