Babies on the Brain

Tuesday question, I haz one.

I never used to have hot flashes at all. Then, about 2 years ago, I'd get them on the heavy day of AF. Then it gradually increased to throughout AF. Then it started to happen with Oing too. Now it's spread to non-AF/O times. They're enough to wake me up at night and are otherwise disturbing my sleep. I don't know if this is part of getting closer to 30, something to be concerned about, or nothing to worry about at all. Everything I found on google about it had to do with menopause, and I think it's unlikely that I'm getting early menopause (I'll be 29 in Oct). My mood tanks when the hotflashes are around too. I'm beginning to wonder if it's hormonal.

I've been off of bcp since Jan 2007, so I don't think that has anything to do with it. I really hate drs, but I don't have a PCP, and I'm thinking of finding one just to bring it up. But does anyone have any sort of experience with this? Is it just because I'm getting old?

::hands out wheat thins because that's all I have at my desk, unless you want the instant oatmeal that I haven't watered down or eaten yet:: 

imageimage 318/13,000=2.5% Started TTC in June 2008. Took a few breaks here and there. We started TTC again in Jan 2012. TTC #1, Cycle 33.
My Knitting Blog Bio Experiments With Running
I've given up charting but here's the link anyway.
Bonafide thread killah