C-sections

Sex... it's driving me crazy waiting!

Okay, so I have had a really easy recovery. Which surprised me very much! I had the c-section late Wednesday night (27th) and by that Monday (2nd) I was already able to sit up on my own, get around, cleaned the house up, did dishes and some laundry, and aside from some back pain from the spinal and some discomfort from the staples still being in I was perfectly fine. Now a week and half out I feel perfect, just the occasional stinging at the incision site, but no pain or anything. I was told that my doctor did an amazing job "cleaning me out" and so I do not have heavy bleeding at all, it is lighter than some periods I have had in the past. So feeling so great is like a total JOKE because I still can't have sex, and let me tell you I've wanted to since last week...

Anyone jump in and do the deed before six weeks?! I know they say there is a risk of infection, but I don't see that it is very high if you are hygienic about it and use a condom. And of course take precautions that you don't do any strenuous or crazy positions. Is there a concern with orgasms being to much on the uterus? If not would foreplay be acceptable in the mean time? DH and I are both ready, and It's driving me crazy!!! Any advice?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml