Pregnant after IF

Spotting and Scared (long)

Yesterday morning I woke up and noticed some light pink on the tp.  I promptly freaked out, got DH in a panic. We finally were able to get ahold of the doctor's office when they opened at 8am, just to have them take my number and say a nurse would call me at some point.

I had clients most of the morning and finally got to talk to a nurse late morning. I got a by patrionizing "well your next appointment isnt until the 27th, if the spotting continues, we can try to move it up".  

After talking to DH and my mom, they convinced me to call again. I got the same lady on the phone and after I kept repeating, "I'm not convinced that everything is okay". She finally offered to ask the nurse practitioner to see if she could get me in. I was able to go in and DH and I were able to hear the baby on the Doppler. Which was such a relief. 

I had some heavier spotting last night (red and brown) and it seems to have let up again with just a tiny bit of brown spotting this morning.

Im 13 weeks and two days. We have seen and heard the baby multiple times, including yesterday afternoon.  I have not had any cramping. Any idea why I'm bleeding and how long might this go on? Should my OB be treating this more seriously? Thanks for reading if you made it this far!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml