Dads & Dads-to-be

Suggestion for the board....

I know, I know, I'm a female and this isn't my board, but I wanted to suggest some things for you guys since your board doesn't have much traffic.

The questions that the girls come and post on here have got to be obnoxious, partially because it seems like they take up 90% of the posts that this board has so far. Can't be a Dad's board if there are 790 posts asking you what sort of underwear should be bought for some dude you've never met, right?

You guys should try and make a "sticky" post at the top for the girls to come ask their (sometimes) ridiculous questions. It would stay at the very top of the posts list forever (hence why its called a sticky) and the girls could go in and ask advice and you guys could either answer them when you're bored or ignore the sticky completely...but it would all be contained in one post, rather than owning your board. And its unrealistic to think that the questions will stop coming, so the best you can do (in my opinion) is keep them contained in one place.

Also, GTKY (get to know you) posts work wonders for getting lurkers to come out of their shadows...(and ladies, I don't mean you). Intro posts are kind of awkward, but GTKY posts are fun and everyone can participate. We've recently started doing this on my BMB and we have about 30 more people than we did before that have become regular posters.

Examples of GTKY topics:

Fave sports teams

Jobs

Craziest experience

Secksy time (that's a fun one, lol)

Celebrity Eye Candy

Parenting Styles

Dream vacations

ect, ect.

You can totally ignore this if you want to....just a suggestion. I go nuts when my board has slow hours....and you guys are having a slow week.

Hope this helps :) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml