North Carolina Babies
Options

anyone have any of these??

I posted this on my birth club board but thought I would try here too...

long story short (I explained my entire situation on my birth club board, don't really feel like explaining it all over again here too), things are really tough financially (like I said its a long story with an explanation for everything- I'm unemployed, not by choice, I lost my job due to having to spend my whole 3rd trimester on bed rest and we live in an area with next to no jobs, that is VERY HCOL with VERY low wages, so its tough!) for my family and I at the moment, and along with being in need of some things for my baby, I am also trying to do my best to help my best friend at the same time who is worse off than we are. She will be a single mom and is due in August with her DD (that in itself is a long story too, they keep thinking shes having an IUGR baby and she is under so much stress and worry right now!! I keep trying to encourage her to think and be positive though!).

I've been trying to get clothes together that my DD has outgrown as well as some diapers that my DD grew too big for, but it isn't much...

My DD uses Similac Sensitive formula (I am unable to BF...long story there too! yeah I'm full of long stories lol! and Similac stopped sending me checks and coupons..another long story!), so any checks, coupons, or actual formula that anyone has would help so much! 

My best friend will (hopefully) be EBFing and she is on WIC (we don't qualify...another long story there) so no need for formula for her, but both she and I need diapers of any size (my baby wears size 3 but like I said any size would help, or if you have diaper coupons! And we can't CD, people have asked...another long story there!), and then clothes from preemie-18 months (my baby is in 12-18 months currently-yes at 6 months lol!).

Anyway if you might be able to help us in any way please let me know and I will gladly send you my address! We would both appreciate anything, even something small! Thanks a ton in advance!:)