Babies on the Brain

Honey, its up to you...Grrr

Normal 0 false false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;}

We've been having a lot of conversations lately about what we want to do for birth control after our wedding (3 months away). In every conversation we have, my FI tell me that he would like a baby when I'm ready, because I'm the one going through the actual pregnancy. Financially, we are in a place to have a baby and I have always wanted children, but I don't know how to know when I'm ready.

I get that it?s my body and I'm the one going through all the changes, but I'm feeling a lot of pressure making this choice by myself. I really don't have anyone to talk to about this, because everyone in my circle has a very strong opinion on when we should have babies. Are there any reassuring words from any of you ladies? Thanks :)