Single Parents

Question for the experienced single moms:

So stbxh and my divorce won't be final until at least September, we have a civil relationship and I think hes being honest with me. So the question:

He called me yesterday saying his in a really bad spot financially and won't be able to make his child support payment this month. I'd been waiting for the phone call, I can still see his financials because it's our old joint bank account. He just got. Minimum wage job after not working since feb and has racked up 30,000 in debt since we split in December.  He has no idea how bad this is and he believes he's still going to be able to pay all his bills when the money 'starts rolling in'. I of course will account for the money my daughter isn't getting but what else should I do? No one else knows how bad his situation is and i feel like I should call his parents. Im nervous for what this means for my financial situation, credit score and such. Any advice or suggestions would be great. I know a lot of you have dealt with similar things. Thank you!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Single mama - beautiful baby - learning to live