Dads & Dads-to-be

Need advice from males before I punch mine in the face...

I'll try to make this short and to the point for you guys, sorry for jumping your board but I don't know what else to do...

This is my 4th pregnancy but my first with my husband. He wanted to have kids of his own and we started trying (or stopped trying NOT to) get pregnant as soon as we married. 

Now that I'm preggo and giving him his baby, I feel really disconnected with him. He never wants to talk about the pregnancy, has no sympathy towards what symptoms come with pregnancy, even tells me "You shouldn't be tired yet, not for another couple of months"... I've tried getting him to look up pregnancy symptoms etc WITH me and going to the Doc with me to hear what he says, but none of it is helping. 

So I guess what I'm asking is: For you men, what can I do or how did YOU get excited/involved/into the pregnancy with your wife?

I know he's never been through it before and I try never to make him feel like I know what I"m talking about since it's my 4th and he is clueless since he's never done it. But my other 3 kids were born out of wedlock with my ex and I was really young... I'm really excited to go through this pregnancy with my husband and actually be mature enough to explore our birthing options etc.

It really makes me feel like crap when he discounts anything I say (ie. I have tension headaches, the smell of certain things bugs me, etc) He is super brilliant (degree in physics, degree in chemistry, gen cont lic., and working on a law degree) so he acts like he should automatically know everything and more than me about pregnancy, childbirth, parenting, etc. since I am not as educated as he is....

HELP! 

Pregnancy Ticker