Babies on the Brain

Babies seriously on the brain!

My boyfriend and I recently had a conversation about when we would start a family. We've been trying to plan a wedding without incurring and debt and it's a slow, long road. He had mentioned that he wanted to try for a family as soon as we're married and said how we wished we were married now so we could start. Marriage is very important to me and it's killing me that it's taking so long to get there when both of us are ready for little ones. Im 26 with a good stable job and I know we can provide for a child, maybe not comfortably, but as well as either of our parents did. Money is my biggest concern...but with the thoughts of being a mom dancing in my head, I want to run to the courthouse and say screw it to any sort of children's saving plan and start a family. Ever since my boyfriend said "Im ready for kids", my mind has been going crazy in a buzz of all things baby. It's so frustrating to try and be a responsible adult while having this "woohoo! Let's do this!" party raging in my head. Ugh, please tell me I'm not alone in this!