Breastfeeding

Soft breasts = low supply???

Hi all -

I am EBFing my 2 month old daughter and within the last day or so my breasts seem to be very soft all day long.  Usually in the morning they are really hard and engorged since it so much time has passed (daughter sleeps 6+ hours at once at night) since the last feeding.  Then as the day goes by my breasts seem to progressively soften with every feeding.  Within the last day or so my breasts seem softer than ususal....even in the morning.  My daughter seems to be eating just fine and when she is done, I will try to hand express a drop or two to make sure there is in fact some milk coming out and there always is a small drop (so I know there is something in there). 

I have been dealing with an over-supply and forceful let-down so have been trying various methods to fix that.  The LC told me I should feed on the same breast for two feedings and then switch so I started that a couple days ago.  I am SO not used to my breasts being soft because they are usually jam packed full of milk....maybe my supply has evened itself out?  Or should I be concerned that supply has severely decreased because my breasts are so soft?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker