Breastfeeding

help! I think my supply is tanking

I just returned last night from a week out of town. I pumped about every 5 hours while I was gone. That isn't as frequent as DD eats, but it's the best I would do b/c I'm not used to pumping. On my way home yesterday, for some reason I couldn't get anything out from the pump. I tried three times. When I got home, DD ate a full feeding so I figured everything was ok. 

DD ate fine during the day today, but this evening she didn't seem to get as much out. She ate more frequently, and just now she couldn't get anything out no matter how much she sucked. I tried for 15 minutes while she sucked on and off (while crying and getting more and angry). I tried to pump, but nothing came out. She finally calmed down and is in the other room with DH now.

I have no idea what's going on. I'm worried that my supply has dropped b/c of what happened yesterday. Usually DD can get something out every time she sucks, no matter what. She was obviously hungry (not just wanting to comfort suck) b/c she kept crying when she couldn't get any milk. 

Any ideas on what I could do? 

Photobucket

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker