Breastfeeding

trying to EBF but not sure its working.

I had supply issues that I thought had improved.  I have 2 month old twins.  I am trying to not pump and breastfeed the boys instead.  Yesterday I breastfed them almost every time they needed to eat, but gave them formula about 2 hours after because they seemed hungry. I was so happy with the amount I was able to give them.

I'm trying to do the same today, but my breasts have felt empty since i fed them at 7 this morning.  One of my boys breastfed at 11ish and fell asleep. I gave the other one formula because he was frustrated with the lack of milk he was getting.  An hour ago, the breastfed baby woke up and breastfed for about 10 minutes, and has been sleeping since. 

My other guy is waking up and i made another bottle for him.  I dont feel like i have anything in my breasts to give him :( 

Im drinking a ton, taking milk thistle and fenugreek (which i thought helped) and breastfeeding as often as i can.  What else should i be doing? should i pump after i feed them? i'll be bummed if thats what i have to do since thats what im trying to get rid of.