Babies on the Brain

I went to the dentist this morning

I had a very bad experience with a dentist last summer. She pulled an impacted wisdom tooth with just lidocaine. It took 2 hours, and I cried for most of it. I finally got brave enough to find a new dentist. The molar next to where the wisdom tooth used to be (lower left) is cracked, so I'll do the first part of getting a crown on it next Thursday. My insurance year starts over on July 1, so we wanted to get that first visit out of the way so they can bill the whole thing for this year. They'll also do the routine cleaning then.

We set out a loose plan to get my teeth the way I want them. I'll do this crown, and then sometime in the next year or 2, I'll start Invisalign to straighten my teeth. Once that's done, I'll have the rest of my wisdom teeth out, and then I'll get a crown for the front tooth that had a root canal last year. Then I'll consider whitening, and then I'll be done :D

imageimage 318/13,000=2.5% Started TTC in June 2008. Took a few breaks here and there. We started TTC again in Jan 2012. TTC #1, Cycle 33.
My Knitting Blog Bio Experiments With Running
I've given up charting but here's the link anyway.
Bonafide thread killah