Breastfeeding

struggling with 15 mo

i am currently nursing my almost 15 month old and we are both very happy doing it but i think my milk is running out.  she only nurses for a few minutes at a time now.  she likes to and asks to a lot, but when i pump or hand express its just such a small amount.  i imagine she's only getting a drip when she nurses.  at night we've been having a really hard time because she likes to nurse till she's sleepy but now she's constantly switching sides and fooling around and i think it's because she's not getting any milk.  she never seems unsatisfied or frustrated though.  i really wanted to make it to 24 months-- i'm worried that now she wont want to.  i'm heartbroken.  i feel like this is my fault because i stopped pumping at work.  i just didn't have time to do it anymore and now i am really regretting not making it more of a priority. does this sound typical for 15 months? is there anything i can do? im eating oatmeal and pumping or hand expressing at least once a day, usually 2-3 times.... help?