Breastfeeding

Eating more without you?

I was just wondering if anyone else has a LO who wants to eat more without you around? I pump at work and was getting 4 4oz bottles (maybe a little extra some days). Lu and I went on a trip where we were together for over a week. I noticed that she does not nurse nearly as much as I have been pumping. She has been on solids for about a month now with no decline in BM when she is with my mom. After EBF for over a week without pumping my supply dropped a feeding. My mom has started suggesting we give her formula to help supplement but when we tried this she wont nurse at night because she seems full. Some nights after I pick her up at 5 and she does not want to nurse again until 7 or 8, she also does not want any solids. I have talked to my mom several times about not giving her anything if she is in the 4pm window but that never seems to help so I have given up that game. Does anyone else notice this? Even is she stays at home with DH and I get some "Mommy time" she seems to be dying of hunger and have 4 bottles of bm when if she was with me she would nurse once or twice. Also if anyone has any suggestions about how to tell my mom for the millionth time that she is feeding my baby girl liquid gold.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml