Dads & Dads-to-be

Guy Gyno...

Hello, I just got back from my wife's second appointment with her doctor everything appears to be going well. She is 11 weeks along and the baby had a strong heart beat on the Doppler. The one thing that was a little strange was that her normal doctor was out for surgery (a female), so she had to have a different doctor look her over (a male).

Let me say first off that the male doctor was very nice and professional. It was just kind of weird seeing another man feel my wife's breasts. she also had a pap smear done which also made me made uneasy because the device they used came out with blood on it. They said this was normal but my initial thought was "this guy is making my wife's vagina bleed.."

I don't want you guys to think I was sitting there getting angry or jealous but it was just kind of a weird feeling... almost like a helpless feeling. 

I was wondering if any of you have felt helpless or anything while sitting there with your wives during any of their appointments. Did it matter to you if they were seeing a guy or a girl?