Breastfeeding

Normal smaller newborn eating pattern and latch?

Hi everyone,
I'm a FTM and have been EBFing the whole time. My milk came in on the morning of DD's 3rd day. I'm wondering if anyone's experienced any of the following issues, and how things turned out. Are these issues/feeding patterns normal?

So DD is 2 weeks old today, and she usually takes an hour to nurse during feedings. Normally she's hungry 2 hours after she's done with the previous feeding (sometimes 3, if she's having a particularly heavy nap), except last night and this morning she seems to be hungry ALL the time. I assume that it's a growth spurt based on her age and the way that she's behaving (a little fussier than normal and wanting to feed more than before), and I really think that I have enough milk because she regained her birth weight by her 10 day check up and she produces plenty of wet and poopy diapers every day... The only issue is that her latch is a little off (I'm getting lipstick nipple), but I talked to a LC over the phone and she said that it's likely that DD just has a small mouth and the latch will improve as she grows - DD weighed 6lbs, 12.5oz at birth, and both DH and I have small mouths biologically, so it WOULD make sense. In fact, I can tell that most of my nipple can't fit in her mouth even if I squish it down for her. I make sure to point the nipple up, that it's above her tongue, I see that her bottom lip is not tucked under, and she takes in more of the areola than just the nipple itself (but there's still a lot that she can't fit). The LC said that it sounds like there are no red flags, and that she'd come to see me if I really wanted her to, but it doesn't seem like she needs to...

Any thoughts from BFing veterans on any of this?
TIA! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml