Breastfeeding

Supply Tanking?

DS is 12 weeks and EBF. He gets 1 bottle while I am at work for 4 hours in the afternoon. He eats every 3 hours or so. He has great diaper output and weight gain. 

He recently started sleeping longer stretches at night and going a little longer between feedings during the day. I usually pump twice in the morning about an hour after I feed him to build up my freezer stash. I pump his missed feeding as well. I was getting usually anywhere from 1.5 to 3 oz during my extra morning pumps, and 3, every once in awhile 4 oz in my missed feeding pump. 

The past 2 weeks or so I seem like I am not getting as much. My morning pumps I get more like 1.5oz and in the afternoon I am getting about 2-2.5oz. I know it isn't a huge difference, but I just don't like it. I started taking fenugreek and have been making a real effort to stay hydrated and get enough calories, I haven't noticed a difference.

He seems to be eating enough and always seems satisfied, and like I said has great diaper output. I don't know whether or not to be concerned, or if I am just stressing myself out for no reason. Should I start pumping more? Is he just eating more during feedings so I am getting more drained in between? Also, from the bottle he will take 4oz. If he is eating that much from the bottle shouldn't I be pumping that much?

I am just so worried about my supply tanking. I had kind of a rough start and have been trying so hard to make this work I don't want anything to screw it up. Any advice? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml