Babies on the Brain

Virgin Pregnancy???

Okay... I'm probably going to get laughed at for this. But I'm 19 years old, been with my boyfriend for about a year and a half, and I'm a virgin. I struggle pretty badly with panic attacks, anxiety and depression. I even feel stupid typing this lol.

But I constantly get these fears I'm somehow pregnant. We do mess around, have oral sex, manual sex, but we've never had vaginal intercourse. Trying to wait till our wedding night. But since I have so many anxiety issues I always worry that somehow a tiny bit of sperm magically got into my vagina somehow. Even though we're hardly ever even totally naked at the same time. 

But it worries me so much that every little thing I think is a pregnancy symptom. Even thinking I feel movement in my stomach, when in all reality I don't. I still have a regular period every month. I've made my poor boyfriend get me pregnancy tests before and he thinks I'm crazy and gets kind of mad when I bring it up since he knows I'm not pregnant. (that stupid show 'i didn't know i was pregnant' makes it lots worse.... go figure lol.)

anyway, sorry for all that. is there a way i could be pregnant and not know it, and then go into labor never even knowing? I'm sorry for how ridiculous this is!

southern girl Pictures, Images and Photos