Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

How many wet diapers?

Daycare pointed out yesterday when DH picked up DD that she had only had 2 wet diapers all day.  When she woke up yesterday and this morning she was completely dry.  I guess she has not had a ton of wet diapers for maybe a week but some will be wetter than normal and then some not so bad.  I called the nurse advice line and their first thought is she might be ready for potty training (which would be nice).  We have had the potty in the bathroom for sometime and put her on it a few times just to see what she thinks.  She was running a low grade fever and seemed a little fussy on Friday morning, so I kept her home.  Then she seems to be doing ok so sent her to daycare and the fever spiked to 102.2.  Got her home, gave her some meds and she has been fine since.  Seriously, this fever spike thing has happened numerous times then she is fine so I don't know how to explain that.  She is drinking plenty...not eating as much as she should but seems to otherwise be ok.  Does anybody else have any insight?