Breastfeeding

Overfeeding?

Is it possible to overfeed a BF baby? I swear he is attached to my boobs 24/7. Whenever he fusses, and I can't get him to stop the boob works 100% of the time. I have heard that if a baby isn't hungry then he won't eat, so it is impossible to overfeed him, but he has NEVER refused to eat. Even if he just got done eating 2 min ago. He was 7lbs 1 oz at birth, then lost quite a bit. He went back in for a weight check at 2 weeks and was 6 lbs 14 oz. Then 8lbs 12 oz's at 4 weeks, he is now 6 weeks and our scale is saying about 10 lbs (though I don't know how accurate our scale is). He is gaining about 1 lb a week...is this normal?? My family hadn't seen him for a week, and when they saw him today they all commented on how huge he is getting! He used to be a string bean, now he is getting so fat! I am worried that I am over feeding him, but it is the only thing that calms him down, and I know that it will be a sure thing.

ETA: When I pump and give him a bottle, he will suck down 4 oz no problem and still possibly be hungry 30 min later. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml