1st Trimester

Ten Weeks and No Heartbeat... Need Advice!

Long story short, I used the bathroom last night and there was some burgundy-ish, maroon colored blood on my tissue and it wasn't much. To be precautionary, BF and I went to the ER. I got a vaginal scope and an ultrasound which determined that my baby had no heartbeat; mind you, I SAW my baby's heart beating RAPIDLY on our first ultrasound two weeks ago. The resident OB suggested that I schedule a D and E ASAP. What bothers me is that I have not passed any clots, and I'm not experiencing any pain or bleeding. When the PA initially examined me, she said she didn't see anything out of the ordinary and to wait for the ultrasound. Is a miscarriage bound to happen (eventually?)? Am I thinking too much into this? I will be calling my OB first thing in the am because I would like another ultrasound done. My heart is telling me they could be wrong... Has anyone experienced this?
*Ovarian laparoscopy 01/24/2012, cysts on both ovaries *BFP #1 05/01/2012. EDD 01/05/2013. Missed m/c 06/09/2012. D&C 06/13/2012. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers image