Breastfeeding

BFing & return of fertility

I am a longtime lurker here and have always found such wonderful information on this board. I'm hoping that you ladies might have some input for me. My son is 9 1/2 months old. I EBF for 6 months, then started baby led weaning. DS now eats 3 meals and 1-2 snacks of solids per day and is a great eater. He still nurses about 4x a day. He has been sleeping 12 hour stretches at night since about 5 months old. Given how much he eats and how long he sleeps at night, I expected to see AF return by now, but haven't. While I am enjoying not having a period yet, DH and I would like to start TTC #2 in July and I'm starting to wonder if I am/will be fertile. Everything I've read suggests night weaning to help bring on the return of fertility, but clearly that didn't work for us. I'm not willing to wean DS in order to conceive again. I guess I'm just wondering if anyone has been in a similar situation. Has anyone had luck conceiving without the return of AF? Or Any suggestions to help the bring back a normal cycle? TIA!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml