Breastfeeding

Low milk supply

Hello, I am a FTM and my DD is 3 weeks old today. I wanted to EBF but due to her being born 4 weeks early we had to supplement with formula beginning on the first day. She latches beautifully and can nurse like a champ but my milk supply isn't great. I've seen a few lactation consultants and we've done the weigh her before and weigh her after to see how much she is getting and she's only getting about 10cc from my right and 4-5cc from my left. I get about the same when I pump too. 

This last week I've been trying Fenugreek and cluster pumping and it seems to be helping but not a whole lot.

The LC suggested that I research the 2 RX drugs commonly used to increase milk supply and think about if I want to go that route. I've done some research and do not like the sound of Reglan but the Domperidone doesn't sound horrible. My only concern is that it's not approved by the FDA for this use and it says it's because of possible risks to the baby but it doesn't list the risks...

My question to you ladies, do any of you use either one of these or know of someone who does? Any advice or opinions would be greatly appreciated :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml