Breastfeeding

Angry feeding when I get home from work

Just a few quick questions...I went back to work this week and I'm working like 8-9 hours on average.  My schedule is really unpredictable so I can't pump at set times, but I was able to do three sessions for 20-25 minutes getting 10-14 oz (total for the entire day, not per session).  I do an additional session in the am before I leave and after his first feed where I get like 3-4 oz.  DS took 14-15 oz each day I was gone.  Every day when I got home, I would nurse him within the hour and he would get really mad and even scream while on the breast.  He has NEVER done this before and is a really calm baby.  It's so sad.  I did my las pump session at 4-4:30 and got home like 5-5:30.  Should I skip this last session?  Is he mad because there isn't enough there or is he frustrated going back to the breast after having a bottle all day?  I use the slow tommee tippee nipples and he takes a long time to finish a bottle per my DH and nanny (like 30 min + where when he BF's it's like 10-15 min).  If I skip the last pumping session I would get 3 oz or so less and not meet his daily demand.   I REALLY don't want to give any formula.  This is really stressing me out!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml