Breastfeeding

XP(oct.11)- Biting when nursing (all the time!)

I am so frustrated right now. Ds bites me almost every time he nurses. I have tried everything that people have suggested and read what Kellymom suggests and tried that. I am scared every time he nurses, it hurts. He has two bottom teeth and I can't even imagen how bad it will hurt when he gets more teeth, especially tops to go with the bottoms. I REALLY want to bf at least a year. It's a big deal to me, for personal reasons, not because I think there's any thing wrong with ff. The only time he nurses and doesn't bite is in the morning when he first wakes up because he usually nurses back to sleep. I am considering exclusively pumping for all other feedings, but it makes me sad. I feel like he could care less about whether he gets a bottle or a boob, and it depresses me that he doesn't like nursing like he use to. If anyone has any kind of suggestions, please help me! I have tried watching him and taking him off when he seems distracted, but he always seems distracted when nursing. I tried sternly saying no and ending the nursing session. I tried the smush face. Anyone got something else??
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml