Breastfeeding

Feeling Deflated...

The past couple days my boobs have just felt deflated, normally they are on the firm side. Especially during the night where I get at 4-6 hour stretch they are leaking and solid. Yesterday I went a good 6 hours, I had given her a pumped bottle because I was out with Drs appointment & visiting DC, and my boobs were still soft. This morning I woke up and fed her, and after my first morning feed I usually will pump and get anywhere between 2-5 oz depending on how much she ate. This morning I couldn't even pull off an ounce, not even a half ounce.

My nipples have been really tender today as well. She has been tugging on them and fussy like she isn't getting what she wants. But she's had enough wet diapers and pooped a few times today. So she obviously is getting something. 

Does anyone know what could be my issue? I hope this isn't the start of a supply problem. The only other thing I can think of is I haven't been drinking enough water as I should be. Is that something that can effect supply? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml