Breastfeeding

almost forced to quit

i had a steady plan to exclusively breastfeed for at least the first six months. i did this really well for the first three, but needless to say, the bottle was introduced when i had to go back to work. i was down to feeding him five or six times a day, and then out of nowhere my supply diminished so much that i could only feed once or twice a day, and that's still not much. maybe 4 oz from both sides. i was just about to spend a whole weekend vigorously pumping and feeding to try and get my supply back, when i came down with a terrible kidney infection. i went to the emergency room, where they prescribed me vicodin for the pain. i told them that i breastfeed and they need to give me percocet, but they wouldn't do it because "too many junkies come in here making up stories so they can get percocets." great. so now i've been on vicodin for about three days, i miss snuggling with my baby, and my boobs finally feel like they're about to pop. should i just leave well enough alone, or  try the pump-and-dump method until the vicodin is out of my system? how long does it take vicodin to leave your system? i'm so confused.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml