May 2012 Moms
Options

The incredible flipping baby!

I was having contractions yesterday night so this morning, because of the baby's history, I called my doctor's office to see if they thought I should come in and get checked. They had me come in and when the doctor did an internal, not only was I still closed up like Fort Knox, but the baby was so high that the doctor couldn't even feel her head. So in for an ultrasound I went and wouldn't you know it? My daughter is now oblique (which she'd been several times before I was fullterm). The doctor doesn't want to play around anymore since I will be 10 days overdue tomorrow so back to the hospital for scheduled c-section #3 tomorrow morning at 7:30! If there is any change, they will probably still proceed with the c-section since my cervix is "unfavorable" for an induction and the baby is still so high... I'm OK with that at this point, I'm just ready for her to be out and in our arms.

I won't have access to the boards from my phone - it never lets me post, but I will try to get someone to update for me! :-)

--Danielle :-)
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker