Breastfeeding

XP - Should I be supplementing?

I am curious how you knew that your baby needed more? I've noticed the following and I am wondering if I should be giving Max a little extra:

-He seems almost OVERLY interested in solids. Sometimes he eats more than I do! ie. for breakfast he ate a whole piece of whole wheat bread with cream cheese and jam, and an ungodly amount of watermelon. He always wants to eat!

-Yesterday his naps were really short, only 35 min (unlike him)

-I just gave him a bit of formula now and he nursed from both sides plus drank 4 ox of formula. I'm hoping this will make for a longer nap.

-Lately when I pump at night (I used to dreamfeed him at 10 and I kept up with pumping then when I stopped) I only get 1 oz, between both breasts and in general they feel less full.

But, on the other hand, he is 23-24 lb, and I've had doubts in the past but he's always been fine. I wanted to EBF til one year at least but I don't want my boy to be hungry.

Any thoughts/tips/experiences would be appreciated!! I have a doctor's appointment this week so I'll ask then - I am also curious about skipping formula and going right to WCM.

TIA!  Also posted on 9-12 and my month board! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml