1st Trimester

Public puking

I've had such bad morning sickness. In fact, the morning sickness was what made me think I might be pregnant. I feel like I have to eat ALL the things, but can't keep any of it down except for my morning smoothie. Also relevant: I live about an hour from work and have to take the Causeway each way. I like the long drive, but since the boyfriend and I are buying a house close to my work, I've been feeling like I'm going to miss the drive.

Well yesterday I was heading in to work, and about a half hour into the drive I could feel that rotten feeling in the pit of my stomach. I pulled over into the shoulder, flipped my emergency lights on, and bolted from the car. I just barely made it out of the car and puked over the side of the k-rail. Luckily the lake is pretty, so at least I had something nice to look at as I puked my guts out.

But the worst part is that some good Samaritan pulled over and got out of the car and he asked "You okay girl?" Between the puking and choking and coughing, I couldn't manage the word "yes" so I just kept puking. The the Samaritan started to panic, and started going "Are you okay? Are you sick? Do you need an ambulance? Oh my god, I'm going to call 911. Oh my god, THERE'S SO MUCH."

He pulled his phone out and started dialing, so I choked out "I'm fine! I'm pregnant!" He stopped dialing and said "Oh s**t girl, is that normal?" After another puke or two, I said "Maybe."  So the good Samaritan left, and I puked for another 15 or so minutes while cars blew past me. I took a long lunch and I went to my boyfriend's apartment and slept for an hour.

I don't think I'm going to miss that drive anymore.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml