1st Trimester

VENTING - I don't even know where to begin... Very long, apologies.

I've had a headache all week, slight migraine twice earlier this week.

Thursday night, I went to bed with a migraine (took two regular (325mg) tylenol at bedtime) Woke up at 3am with a terrible migraine, took another regular tylenol. Woke up at 9 and couldn't see straight, my head was POUNDING and I couldn't stop vomiting. I couldn't keep anything down, so I called my Doctor. She didn't have any availability to see me and suggested I go to the ER.

My insurance sucks, so I cried about the giant bill I know I will receive, which made my head hurt more and off I went....

A bag of fluid, two doses of zofran (one dose didn't help) and 1000mgs of tylenol  later, I was still at a 8.5 on the pain scale.Tylenol was at 11:15

The ER doc consulted my OBGYN and they offered morphine after an hour of no improvement. I cried and didn't want to take it, but I more than anything, I needed the pain to go away. I opted to take half of a children's dose of morphine via IV. Pain went down to a 6ish, but only for a half hour or so. They offered me another half dose, I cried some more, they reassured me that they wouldn't offer me anything that would harm me or the baby and I was administered more. At that point, I just wanted my bed and to get some rest (It brought it down to a 4, which was bearable for me)

They sent me home with a script for Zofran and percocet, which I swore up and down I wouldn't take unless I felt like I was hitting a 7 or 8. 

Well, a few hours later, I'm on the couch moaning. Hubby and I decided a percocet was better than the miserable state I was in. I took one and then an hour later took a regular strength Tylenol (6:30ish). I finally fell asleep for a few hours and woke up feeling SO much better.

Stupid me, I got up, made some food, putted around the house to stretch my legs and then watched TV. Poof, headache was back and getting worse by the minute. Back to bed I went, tylenol in hand. I was able to rest, but fitfully. Finally at 4:30am I couldn't tolerate the pain anymore so I took another percocet and a tylenol.Woke up feeling MUCH better at 8.

I feel like the biggest piece of ***. I can't believe I have taken SO much medicine.

I needed to go outside, so I put on some flip flops and started down the stairs... well, the stairs were slippery because of the rain, and I FELL DOWN HALF A FLIGHT OF STAIRS. I landed on my ass and smacked my ankle. My ankle immediately bruised and is swollen. I have a giant bruise on butt. It matches the one in my heart right now. I'm not bleeding and I'm not cramping, but dammit, my head hurts again. I can't catch a break.

1000mg- 11:15 am

Morphine at 12:15 and again at 1:15

325mg of Tylenol and 1 Percocet at 6:30

325mg tylenol at 9pm

1 percocet, 325 mg of tylenol at 4am

That all adds up to less than 3000mgs of tylenol/percocet (they said I can have up to 4000mgs in 24hours) I still feel like I've had WAY too much medicine though and I feel guilty as hell.

Meanwhile, my head is starting to hurt again. 

Can I hibernate until my due date?????

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml