1st Trimester

Who do you vent to?

I am so irratated with my dh. No really legitimate reason. So I will not be irrationally yelling at him when he gets home, but I am so grouchy. I was talking to my mother who just told me I was hormonal (which is true) I am talking to you guys. First thing is my hubby is gone 3 nights a week. So when he gets home he leaves all his tubberware by the sink. My only request was that he take the extra 2 minutes to rinse it, so I don't open it and have to smell that terrible stuff that has been sitting in his car just getting stinky. So when I did dishes and opened it and then got sick because of the smell. I was very irratated. Second he moved the bottle of tylenol that was in the kitchen cabinet. I have a terrible migraine and can't find the tylenol. Third I was talking to him over the phone about how we have this steak and what he would like me to do with it for dinner. Remind you have have a headache and he kept making childish jokes about what he wants me to do with his meat. I just wanted to know what to make for dinner. Thanks for the vent I feel better now. But who do you guys vent to? I just feel crazy when I talk to my friends about anything. I mean I know it is irrational, but I am so annoyed.
BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image