1st Trimester

Did I just screw myself out of a BFP?

hi Ladies-

I posted my BFP the other day after 4 positive HPT's over 2 days (as well as charting, see link in my siggy).  One of these was an FRER and one was a digi, all clearly positive using FMU.

Today, i went to my family doctor to get a referral to the maternity clinic.  I went pee 1 hour before my apointment, and then thought "oh no! I bet they will need a urine sample to test!".  So, I chugged about 3 glasses of water.  When i got there, sure enough they needed a sample.  My pee was almost clear (diluted i think?), and the test they dipped in it came back negative.

Does this mean i'm out?  could it be a CP?  My temp is still up and I still have my symptoms, but i will now wait until tomorrow morning to do another test at home.  My doctor said to come back sunday and they will re-test, and if it is still a negative and i dont have my period I will go for a blood test.

Has anyone had this happen?  Please see my chart for more details, but I have not done any readings on CP's or false negatives before this (did not want to stress out too much).

Please let me know what you all think...thanks!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml