Breastfeeding

Pumping for a stash.

Hello, this is my first time posting on this board but I figured this would be the best board to ask. I have went back and forth between breastfeeding and formula feeding quite a bit, I have finally made up my decision to breastfeed for 6 weeks and then at that time start to introduce bottles and formula. However, I would like to start pumping as soon as I can to start a freezer stash that I can use at first to alternate between formula and breast milk once I move to bottles. (I know a lot of women will probably think I should breastfeed the entire time, but I really don't want to get into this debate, lol) However, I would LOVE suggestions on when to start pumping for my stash, how often, or any other suggestions of the best way about it. I have a very nice Medela pump in style advanced pump, so I just need to figure out the best way to get the biggest stash I can in those first 6 weeks. I'm not sure if 6 weeks is even enough time to get much, but any suggestions and help would be appreciated. I am a FTM and a bit clueless. 
PCOS, Severe Hypertension, Diabetic. Started TTC in 2007.
(12-2011) 5MG Femara (CD 3-7) w/ Repronex (CD 8-16) HCG trigger (CD 17) = BFP!!
Photobucket
Layla born Aug 31st 2012
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker