Breastfeeding

w/e away from EBF baby- pump q

DH and I will be away for a weekend wedding at the end of June and my mom will be babysitting DS who is EBF. He will be just over 3 months.I will be gone from Friday noon to Sunday late morning, so just under 48 hours.I have a Medela Harmony manual pump but im worried about my supply tanking and the time it would take to maually pump for 2 days. My friend lent me her First Years miPump (double electric) that I could bring with me or I can rent a Medela Symphony for 4$/day. The miPump can operate on batteries which makes it easy to pump in a bathoom stall at the wedding if I need to however its definately not as efficient as the Symphony. DS usually feeds every 2 hours during the day on one breast only so my plan is to double pump every 4 hours.Would you 1- just use the manual pump (will take more time, ?risk of loosing supply), 2- use friends miPump (double electric, battery pack, not as efficient), or 3- just rent a Symphony double electric hospital grade (less chance of loosing supply, but I think it needs to be plugged in at all times). WWYD?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml