1st Trimester

How to help the H understand a lil better

Just wondering if any of you ladies have a H who could be a bit more understanding when it comes to emotions.  He's doing pretty good- but says he can't handle my emotions lately.  Which when he says that...it doesn't make it better bc I'm like try being the one who feels this way.  I'm a pretty emotional/sensative person anyway & he knows that- well since the BFP 3 weeks ago- some days I just cry and get really emotional for no reason :).  

I haven't really been too nauseous- so I dont really complain much except when I get emotional.  Just trying to think of a way for him to understand or buck it up - otherwise the next 7 months could be long :).  I told him maybe by 2nd trimester I'll be feeling better.  Also- maybe I expect to much out of him...somedays I get overwhelmed and feel like he doesn't have a clue what my body feels like- and I don't really wanna hear him complain or give me crap for being emotional.  He's a sensative guy too- so I think he takes it personally like I'm not happy but in reality I am so happy to be pregnant but somedays I just can't control being emotional or easily angered :).  Thanks for any advice! 

Created by Wedding Favors BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers