1st Trimester

XP: I am a ding-dong...a good laugh and a question

First let me say that yes, I am an idiot.

Tonight I was getting out all of my pills before bed...prenatals, DHA, Flax seed oil, and prometrium (that I take as a vaginal suppository)

So I'm talking to DH as I am doing this, I take my pills, and go get into my jammies.  And then I think to myself...I didn't put in the suppository...and then I think...OH ***.

I never got out the flax seed, and I took the prometrium orally instead of putting it in vaginally.

So I have decided that I obviously will not do a vaginal supplement tonight, and will pray that the prometrium doesn't give me any funny side effects this evening. 

I don't think it is a big deal because it's only happened this one time, and it is an oral pill that I take vaginally, not vice versa (thank god!) so that should be fine, right?  Would you call your OB tomorrow, or should I just make sure that from now on that pill gets taken out of the bottle after all of the other pills are swallowed?

Thanks!!

BFP 12/19/08- DS born 8/25/09 9lbs2oz via Zavanelli Maneuver
BFP 8/26/11- Missed miscarriage discovered 10/19/11 at 11w2d, measured at 9 weeks gestation w/ no HB. D&C 10/21/11
BFP 3/17/12 at 12dpo CP 3/21/12
BFP 4/23/12 at 10dpo Stick my little one! Beta #1: 83.3 @ 13dpo Beta #2: 197.7 @ 15dpo
Our little man is getting bigger every day!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
My BFP Chart
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker