Babies on the Brain

She's still sick, ugh.

So, Genevieve has been sick now for like a week and a half, and it seems to keep getting worse.  First she started with a nasty cold, then ear infection, then fevers and vomiting, then no fever, then fever again, and now a rash all over her body with a cough.

She doesn't want to eat, and mostly just nurses but still seems too tired to do that sometimes.  She is lethargic, and has mostly been a cuddle bug.  We have taken her to the doctor twice (thank God we have insurance), and now we are waiting to hear back again regarding the spreading rash.

I'm just so tired.  And worried.  I think my nurse brain thinks too many steps ahead.  I hoping it something simpler like Roseola, but it also looks a little like measles.  Truthfully, diagnosising rashes is a little outside my scope of practice but it doesn't stop me from trying. I had to come into work today, which doesn't help because MH doesn't take illness too seriously.

m/c 1.13.13 @ 9 weeks m/c 11.11.12 @ 5w2d Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Mysterious_wife: "And for the love of all things that sparkle, remove your last name" on BOTB.