1st Trimester

1st BFP in 4years, nervous!

Morning ladies, it's been a while since I've posted on the bump. DH and I have been trying to conceive since January 2008. It has been a long, disappointing journey. We were finally diagnosed with PCOS late 2009 early 2010. My body started ovulating on its own in 2011, no BFP and then in 2012 stopped. I did a 50MG of clomid for my cycle in March and when I went for my yearly check up in April was told both ovaries are covered in cysts and this one was probably a bust. I still charted but had no hope and BD only once when I ovulated. To my surprise as the 2WW went along I started feeling different and symptoms were getting stronger. 15DPO came along and I totally expected AF to arrive any minute, but it didn't. I waited till 18DPO and took a test and for the first time in our LONG 4 year 4 month, 35 cycle journey saw my BFP!! The best feeling ever, I took it right to DH and we just hugged so tight. I called my OB because we have been trying for 4 years and with the PCOS wanted to get in as soon as I can just to check things out. He was out of the office friday so we scheduled an appointment first thing tomorrow morning at 8am. We are very excited but very very nervous, we want this baby to stick and grow so bad! Per my estimated due date tomorrow would be the start of week 5! I've got everything crossed for luck! Thank you all for listening just had to share with someone since we are not telling anyone because it?s so early :)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml