1st Trimester

So Confused

I've been on so many sites and heard from so many people that when you are pregnant "you just know." I started to notice my senes of smell was super sensitive, that I was in the bathroom way more then normal, also that my boobs were heay and were sensitive to touch, and that I was eating more. But we were safe so I couldn't be pregnant. So I was caught off gaurd when I took a home test and it came out positive. So off gaurd I took another :) and another. So three tests later, all positive, I set up an appointment at a local clinic the next day. I started bleeding that day, and if I hadn't taken those tests I would have thought it was just my regular period. Heavy, dark, with clots except it never made it to the pad just when I went to the bathroom. There were pains on my left side and in the small of my back but they were brief and less painful then menstrual cramps. I went to the clinic the next day and they took a test and said my levels were low, but definetly pregnant, which would be normal if I had been drinking a lot which I had. (7weeksand 4 days) I told them about the bleeding and the nurse said that it could be normal but that they couldn't tell until I had a blod test. The bleeding has gone almost completely away. I don't know if this is a good sign or a bad one? Any knowledge to prepareme for the news I might recieve in the blood test.