1st Trimester

Two positive tests and then a negative? Freaking out :(

So yesterday after 3 weeks of sore boobs and the last four days of slight cramping but no period, I took a pregnancy test. Clear Blue Digital. Came back positive. Two hours later, convinced the first one was a fluke, I took another one, another positive. 

Luckily my OB/GYN is open late and I got a late appointment. Went in because I was very concerned about the cramping I was feeling. They took a test there at the office and it came back negative. The doctor then assured me that the tests in the doctors office are not as sensitive as the store bought ones (she specifically named the Clear Blue Digital). Also told me that cramping is totally normal as long as I'm not having bleeding like a period or cramps that are consistent and hurt enough to "make me cry."

She then ordered blood work that I went and got done today. Tomorrow I'll find out the test results via blood and if positive, schedule an appointment with my doctor for Friday.

So today, don't ask me what took over my curiosity, but I took another pregnancy test after work. Negative. Came out of the same box as yesterday.

I'm freaking out now. Wondering if I somehow had a chemical pregnancy? I'm not even spotting or cramping more than I have been the last couple of days. I'm wondering if I'm so early like the doctor said I was that it's iffy if I'll have enough HCG in my urine?

I know I just need to calm down and wait till the blood work comes back tomorrow, but I decided to give this site a try.

Anyone have any advice? Ever have a false negative after a few positives? 

BabyFetus Ticker