1st Trimester

Good News and Some Meh News

Good news is I had my appointment today and got to hear my baby's heart beat on the Doppler even though I am only 10 wks. The appointment went well, the doctor even said my pelvis is already providing enough room to have a baby.  The whole appointment went great!

And then I went to the waiting area to get my husband to tell him the appointment was over and he throws a fit like a fracking child because he wasn't in the room when they did the Doppler and he was told they would get him if they did an ultrasound. Which they didn't.

I Don't know what to do to make his experience any better with this pregnancy. Its killing me to see him act this way.  I was thinking of renting or buying a doppler of my own so he could play with it and hear the baby; but its not the same as seeing the baby on an ultrasound according to him. 

This is leaning to me changing doctors but I'm happy with my doctor; just my husband is making the experience unpleasant with his immature reactions to certain patient/doctor policies.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml