Breastfeeding

Did I create a situation?

So, I have had issues all along with DD's (6 month old) eating.  We now are getting to a little better place, but are hit with the teething monster.  So, back down in her eating.  Oy.  My question is this:  she dropped off eating when we introduced the bottle at 9 weeks (when I had to go back to work).  I breastfed her at night and overnight (all.night.long).  She still does this at 6 months.  She has anywhere from 5-11 oz at daycare (8-5) and then will eat once or twice before bed (anywhere from 2-5 oz).  Then at night, she grazes (we bedshare).  So, she will nibble all night long, maybe 20 secs, maybe 2 or 3 mins each time.  She probably does this 10ish times a night.  I saw the post about babies at this age (on Nov 11 board) being able to physically sleep through the night (8-12 hours) without a feed.  I am wondering if the reason she is only eating 10-15 oz during the day, is because she may be getting a few oz at night.  She doesn't always eat at night, but probably 5 nights out of 7, she will.  How do I curtail this?  I am very worried that if I don't offer her milk at night, she still won't eat much during the day.  Any thoughts?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml