1st Trimester

Subchorionic Hematoma

Anyone have any experience with this?

At 6w1 day, I had quite a bit of bright red bleeding.  I was sent for an u/s the next day, and the day after I was called that the u/s was perfectly normal, all was well and doctor decided to push back my appt 3 weeks.

The bleeding eventually turned brown, then super light tan and after about 4 days was gone.  I started having super light spotting every couple of days, lasting a couple days.

On Friday night, it got a bit heavier, thicker and stringier.  Gross.  And terrifying.

I called back my doctor's office today and spoke to the head nurse, whom I love and is not the one who called me last week.  Turns out, I have a subchorionic hematoma right next to the baby.  I'm already on baby aspirin because of Factor Leiden V.  The nurse says it is small enough it shouldn't cause any complications, is discussing if I should get the rhogam shot and I should just take it easy.

But, I would love to hear personal experience.  I've basically spent the last 2 weeks terrified of m/c and while I feel relief in knowing why I'm bleeding, I'm not feeling any better about the blood.  If that makes sense.  lol. 

*~*Mommy to*~*
BFP#1 Kaitlyn 11-17-04
BFP #2 Matthew pPROM 23w5d 06-03-07, b/33 weeks 8-6-07, d/10-15-07 SIDS,
BFP #3 m/c 8 weeks 2/20/09, BFP #4 m/c no hb 6w4d, m/c 9w4d, D&C 11w2d, BFP #5 C/P 12/18/09 after BFP- 9dpo
BFP #6 Samantha- 11-9-10
BFP #7 4/20/12 21 DPO beta: 2382 29 DPO beta: 23000! HB 6w2d 116 bpm due Christmas day!
This Momma's Journey
~Today I am pregnant and I love my baby~ BabyFruit Ticker