3rd Trimester

maternity leave...wwyd?

I have the ability to take up to 12 weeks off with almost my full paycheck the entire time.  I love my job but am very much looking forward to the break away from it with baby.  My boss has to be my backup and is very ill-prepared for me leaving.  I even overheard him telling his boss I'll work from home part time a few weeks after LO is born (um..no)  I do have the ability to work from home some as I feel like it so there is some flexibilty there.  If I were to have LO today I have daycare set up for my DCs starting the second week of July so I can go back to work at 6 weeks.  BUT this is our last child and as much as I don't want to stay home bc I know I'll go crazy...I can't help but feel like I should take my full 12 weeks because this is the last time I can do that...and it's not going to hurt us financially if I do.  It will definitely be harder on my coworkers and boss, but he's made no effort to come up with a plan and has really not even asked me how long I plan to be out. 

WWYD if you had the ability to take all 12 weeks at almost full pay? 

Lionyl Osborne "Lio" is here! May 23rd 2012 at 2:54am 8lbs 4oz 21inches Born at 37weeks 6days
DD #1 born 9/3/2003 - 8 years old - 3rd grade!
DD #2 born 3/22/2007 - 5 years old - in full time preschool