3rd Trimester

Anyone else??

So last weekend I was up half the night with sulfur burps, extremely bad gas pains (like I'm now worried about labor these pains were so bad), a wicked gurgly belly (loud sounds no stomach ought to be making), explosive - liquid diarrhea (sorry), and then ended up throwing up too.  I was miserable and ended up calling the doctor - I got a prescription for anti-nausea meds, and basically told if it still is bad - call again.  I ended up more or less ok on Sunday and Monday - and then on Monday - middle of the night it ended up pretty much the same, except no throwing up this time.  Felt better halfway through the day on Tuesday and more or less fine the rest of the week.

Well - once again last night - I started having sulfur burps at like 9 or so. Went to bed, and once again was up in the middle of the night with the gas pain, gurgly belly, explosive/liquid diarrhea, and then eventually threw up a couple times.

Anyone else experiencing this??  I can't think of anything that I would have eaten the same when I've had this problem.  It's really a Saturday night routine I'd like to get rid of.

(FYI I'm almost 38 weeks)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker